Translate

Friday, January 18, 2013

NEW YEAR, NEW ART!

Hey everyone!! I just wanted to say thanks so much for all of the support so many of you gave me over the past few years in my sketch card and pinup work. I owe so much to you, my fans and my fellow artists for standing by me and helping me grow artistically and in this industry.
For 2013, I should be posting blogs on a more regular schedule, as I will still keep you posted on new auctions and projects, and I will be letting you in on my process.

As so many of you know, in 2012, besides my usual contribution to 5finity Productions annual March of Dimes sketch card auction drive and my now regular contributions to Island Dreams, I worked on my very first Marvel and DC Comics sketch card licenses, Upper Deck's MARVEL PREMIER and Cryptozoic Entertainment's BATMAN: THE LEGEND. It was an incredible experience to finally work with some of my lifetime favorite characters!

Right now, I would like to give you a sneak peek on my latest personal sketch card project based on Spider-Man and an army of his favorite guest stars! Enjoy the artwork! Don't forget to go and check out my artwork updated regularly at http://www.ahochrein2010.deviantart.com/





No comments:

Post a Comment